Practical Witchcraft Theory and Practice
We hold two active study groups per month. Their purpose to give focus and provide structured training for seekers of the craft.
Here we bring our energy together to create a place for community and friendship were we practice a number of different craft techniques, skills and meditations.
We welcomes all levels of experience and offer direct access to authentic structured training passed on from hands on experience. Our concern is with the development of Key skills needed to work effective Magic such as energy cultivation and manipulation.
How to channel, feel and direct energy for healing, Magic, spell work and self empowerment this in turn improves your life and the life of friends and family around you. Working with energy with clear and useful intentions is crucial to magical success. Without this skill no spell, ritual or healing is effectively conducted.
Not all but some of the topics we teach are:
• Seasonal festivals and the turning of the year
• Circle casting and ritual magic
• Lunar cycles and drawing down the moon
• Deities, elementals, thought forms, spirits and ancestors
• Divination skills
• Stone magic and crystal sorcery
• Scrying - The use of black mirrors and crystal balls
• Tree lore - How to connect with the trees and nature around you
• Meditation techniques and visualisation exercises
• How to make your own tools such as Stangs, staffs, wands, talisman, charms and amulets
• The psychic arts
These classes promote not just working indoors but also outside in nature this offers a better understanding of the earth and enhance the learning process.
To gain access to our study group you must be know to an existing group member as these gatherings are often held round private dwellings we operate a invite only policy.
These are just some of the subjects we teach, we believe in the doing, the practicing of the practical skills within the craft which you wish to learn as well as finding out about the history of witchcraft and great witches who have gone before us.
Don't let your energy stagnate but be like water always moving and always adapting to your surroundings and what ever may lay ahead.